Standard Vulnerability Scanning
The Hedgehog Standard Vulnerability Scanning service is here to help you protect your external infrastructure, keeping your business and your data safe. The vulnerability scanning service is fast and easy to use. Using our external vulnerability scanning service will enable you to:
- Scan for thousands of vulnerabilities in your firewall and external-facing services, helping you see exactly what criminal hackers can see;
- Identify all the weak spots that need attention through detailed reports;
- Act quickly to fix your security weaknesses before criminal hackers find and exploit them;
- Run and rerun scans as often as you like;
- Get an overview of your readiness for Cyber Essentials certification;
- Protect customer data and your brand reputation.
How it works
Pricing is by digital asset. A digital asset is an IP address (IPv4 or IPv6) or a URL. Simply select the number of digital assets you wish you scan at the checkout.
Our scanning service is very simple to use
- Log into our scanning platform (access will be provided following your purchase)
- Enter your IP addresses or URLs
- Choose the time and date you want your scans to run
- View your report when the scans have completed
- Schedule the scans to run automatically on a fixed date and time each month
- Rerun your scans whenever you need to
This is a monthly subscription product, but you can cancel at any time.
- Fast, fully automated external vulnerability scan of your Internet-facing IT assets.
- Quickly identify vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in your websites, applications and infrastructure.
- On-demand, do-it-yourself solution.
- Run unlimited scans each month to assess whether your infrastructure has the most up-to-date security patches.
- Find more than 125,000 known vulnerabilities, such as reconfigured firewalls or unpatched software.
- Display the 'Scanned by Hedgehog Security’ badge on your website.
- CREST-approved scanning service.
- This is a monthly subscription product; however, you can cancel at any time. (T&Cs apply)